I have been a long time customer and faithful Swifty gas user, and for the last 3 years i have lived in muncie,in using the store there and i have never seen such rude people in my life.i deliuver newspapers for a living plus i run a mobile repair shop which between both jobs i spend more than $600.00 a month in gasoline and i can now count on the fact that swifty gas will NEVER see a dime more of my money for the way their employees at this station have treated me on EVERY occasion that i have been there. this morning (december 21st 2010) my wife and several other potential customers waited from 6:00 am until after 6:30 before an employee decided to show up for work and informed the customers that he was not going to open until 76am, even though the posted hours of operation say open at 6am.my wife asked for the general manager phone number and he said that he didnt know it.

apparently swifty gas makes enough money that they can afford to chase customers away and falsely advertise their business hours of operation.

if i cant find any satisfaction through this posting my next step is the BBB, and lets see what they have to say about it. my name is Robert Workman and i live in Muncie,In.

Comments