Swifty Gas Station - Rude attendant couldn't believe what he said to me.

Mar 01, 2010
review #173126

Its March 1st 2010, at about 5:00pm,in Delaware,Ohio i pulled up to Swifty gas on the full service side.I rolled my window down and told the attendant 15 dollars, regular.

He began pumping my gas. When he was finished he asked, "do you happen to have 2 and a quarter?" I thought he was looking for a tip or something. So i said to him "what for?" He said loudly, ( with his hands in the air) well i went over. Granite he never walked away while pumping my gas.

I said to him well sir its not really my fault that you went over. I also did not have any more cash on me. That is what i made in tips that day. But mostly it's not my fault he wasn't paying attention.

So he went to the car on the other side of the pump and began undoing their gas cap while still saying to me in a loud, rude, tone "k have a good night, thanks a lot!" My window is still down and i put my car into drive and start to pull off and he yells across the gas station (mind you everyone's windows are down and children in the back seat of the car on other side of pump)"see ya later ***!" I'm sorry in no way to i feel like did anything wrong, and certainly don't deserve to be screamed at for something i didn't even do.

Now had i been at the self service side and went over 2 dollars and a quarter then clearly i screwed up and would pay for what i pumped.He screwed up!

658c38a
2.5
Had an experience with Swifty Gas Station?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
gladimouttathathell

Feb 17, 2013 Louisville, Kentucky

ppl ppl.....listen to yourselves.....everyone wants something cheap or free and attendants barely make more than minimum wage.....and ppl heap abuse and foulness on attendants over gas prices , as if the attendant has ANYTHING to do with that , and when they see they have to pay more for full service you see full bi-polar situations there! Swifty doesnt care if you come back because everyone needs gas and Lord knows any gas station with an open spot without hassle will do. If Swifty wanted to really improve their business they would pay their ppl a DECENT wage and re-invest in their stations! If you even saw the district and regional manager (last two I had ) then you would understand that its not about the customers or the employees, its about how much they can stuff in their greedy pockets. There is a good market out there for full service stations but Swifty doesnt care about quality ppl or stations....just loook at their run down looking places .........trashy! :sigh

troof

Jun 30, 2012

you is telling a lie my friend i sure if it on the 1st at 5:00 that day was a girl working so way you have to lie

Alison

Jul 05, 2011

For someone who works in customer service it seems like one would have thicker skin. However, a simple explanation that you didn't have anymore cash would probably have been sufficient. By the way, it's granted, not granite.

Bernie

Jan 15, 2011

I just began working at swifty's and tonight was distracted and pumped $0.29 on a $15.00 sale. I told the lady $15.00 and she noticed the 29 cents and asked about it I told her my mistake my problem and refused to let her pay even though she offered. I have not seen anyone being rude at the Peru IN Location and would have a fit if I did, and yes some customers can be quite rude as well and it always makes me smile when I can be super sweet to these customers because you know it just ticks them off. Just please do not judge all stations based on one bad attendant. Some of us work extra hard to be nice to everyone.

Bernie

Storm

Oct 26, 2010

I was caught in a tornado and pulled my car into the Swifty Gas Station at Madison and Thompson Streets in Indianapolis. (October 26th, 2010, at 10:00am). I attempted to flee debris flying by entering a door of the Swifty Gas Station. The attendant locked the door and stood there yelling at me and swearing at me, telling me to leave. I couldn't believe it! I almost got into a car accident crossing the street to take shelter in a restaurant. Unbelievable!

rob

Sep 01, 2010

axl is a liar!!! sorry you could not keep your money straight and got fired just shows you must have a preschool education because this is the easiest job i have had in my life and now i manage a station and i know i am half retarded

Rob

Sep 01, 2010

I have worked for swifty about two years and if he asked you for money he over pumped he was wrong especially if he was rude but i will apologize for him sorry so dont hold how he was against the whole company because most of us care about our jobs and would not be rude no matter what with a customer

Shelly,

Aug 15, 2010

TO AXL, You are a liar. Swifty's Should seek you out and press charges. If you got fired that tells us all we need to know about you.

mikki

Aug 03, 2010

marysville station apparantly has a new rule if you pay for gas with a credit card...can't fill it all the way up like requested, however everyone else does. I think it's 1 old man's way of getting you out of there and can't handle a rush so he don't ask people pull up to the pump to get more people started on their gas.

axl

Jun 06, 2010

Your dumb... just pay the guy. Wow not a big deal. Don't go to swifty they put water in there gas. Just a little bit... but you can find better gas at other places. I worked 4 swifty and they would tell me to add a little water to make the volume a little more. So I quit.... think about it..

FGK

Apr 16, 2010

That Marysville station is getting worse every day. VERY rude people..foul language and more. Company needs to clean it up and clean it out!

ET

Mar 01, 2010

Are you going to call the station and tell someone about that? He should be fired!!!!!

×
You were reading a complaint about Swifty Gas Station.
Filing a new complaint about
×