Its March 1st 2010, at about 5:00pm,in Delaware,Ohio i pulled up to Swifty gas on the full service side.I rolled my window down and told the attendant 15 dollars, regular.
He began pumping my gas. When he was finished he asked, "do you happen to have 2 and a quarter?" I thought he was looking for a tip or something. So i said to him "what for?" He said loudly, ( with his hands in the air) well i went over. Granite he never walked away while pumping my gas.
I said to him well sir its not really my fault that you went over. I also did not have any more cash on me. That is what i made in tips that day. But mostly it's not my fault he wasn't paying attention.
So he went to the car on the other side of the pump and began undoing their gas cap while still saying to me in a loud, rude, tone "k have a good night, thanks a lot!" My window is still down and i put my car into drive and start to pull off and he yells across the gas station (mind you everyone's windows are down and children in the back seat of the car on other side of pump)"see ya later ***!" I'm sorry in no way to i feel like did anything wrong, and certainly don't deserve to be screamed at for something i didn't even do.
Now had i been at the self service side and went over 2 dollars and a quarter then clearly i screwed up and would pay for what i pumped.He screwed up!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "Dear Tricam Industries and Tractor Supply, You are welcome to contact me to discuss the attached and below failure of your product.Model GW0865D-1 I will forward you all the pics..."
- "Carpet install on (2) sets of 5 steps, pieced together, cut wrong, installed using 2 different methods, missing padding. Luxury vinyl tile install, installer cut new flooring on top of..."
- "I ordered a table on Sears.com and when my order arrived it was only the legs of the table. I called and found out that the table was falsely advertised..."
- "First of all, the order claimed that I would receive the product within 5 days. Not to mention the fact that it was "95% used but 100% working and..."
- "Ordered 2 copies of the same vacation book. They didn't have the same pages! One Book was missing 6 pages! Additionally the book colors didn't not match the website very well, I could..."
- "The first pair I bought was My Girl from Urban Outfitters. After a month of having them, I accidentally scratched the lenses beyond repair. I emailed Quay, and their response..."
- "On the last part of January 2016 I believe Debbie dental advice that might have needed to be removed and I need Adventures to the tune of $5,000 Abbey Dental..."
- "Recently my committee for the event pictured approached home depot asking for there support; we were turned down cold. It's a shame that home depot would not support a worthy..."