Swifty Gas Station - Rude attendant couldn't believe what he said to me.
Its March 1st 2010, at about 5:00pm,in Delaware,Ohio i pulled up to Swifty gas on the full service side.I rolled my window down and told the attendant 15 dollars, regular.
He began pumping my gas. When he was finished he asked, "do you happen to have 2 and a quarter?" I thought he was looking for a tip or something. So i said to him "what for?" He said loudly, ( with his hands in the air) well i went over. Granite he never walked away while pumping my gas.
I said to him well sir its not really my fault that you went over. I also did not have any more cash on me. That is what i made in tips that day. But mostly it's not my fault he wasn't paying attention.
So he went to the car on the other side of the pump and began undoing their gas cap while still saying to me in a loud, rude, tone "k have a good night, thanks a lot!" My window is still down and i put my car into drive and start to pull off and he yells across the gas station (mind you everyone's windows are down and children in the back seat of the car on other side of pump)"see ya later ***!" I'm sorry in no way to i feel like did anything wrong, and certainly don't deserve to be screamed at for something i didn't even do.
Now had i been at the self service side and went over 2 dollars and a quarter then clearly i screwed up and would pay for what i pumped.He screwed up!c3b4102 review #173126
You may also like
- "Initial "deep clean" from this service lefts me feeling disgusted and upset. Showed up in the middle of their cleaning, they complained to me I had too much dust...."
- "In desperation my husband rented a garage space. However, he did not look at the garage before he took it. When he went to park the car, he saw that..."
- ". I paid for three year's worth of service in advance in June of 2012. Not only did they show up unprepared to install the bait in the..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "My diabetic daughter was admitted to Yellowstone. She was there for 2 days and they refused her insulin and testing of blood sugar. She was in..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."